Saturday, February 25, 2017

Nurturing the Neglected: Book Coming Soon

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am in the process of finalizing my book: Nurturing the Neglected. This book is a 30-day guide meant to show you how to intentionally love yourself.

Do you want to change something in your world? Do you want to do something that leaves a mark? A beautiful legacy can only come from a soul that has been tended to. To do this, you need to care for yourself. You need to love youYou need to nurture the neglected parts of your body, spirit, and soul.

Nurturing the Neglected isn't meant to be a full-blown 30-Day Devotional. Instead, it's meant to be a 30-Day Inspirational. This book is simply the skeleton to allow God to build on and add life to. Instead of spoon-feeding you an entire meal I want to give you the ingredients to make a life that you love—that sustains you, and that nourishes your soul. This book won't be some easy read-it-and-you're-done-for-the-day kind of book. Instead, it's meant to inspire you, to lead you to God, to create a dissatisfaction in your "normal," so you run to the arms of your Creator to learn His normal.

I am to beyond excited to share this book with everyone. In a week or two I'll be ordering my proof. After I receive my proof, I'll be sharing more about the book and launching a pre-order sale with the opportunity to get lots of extra little goodies.

Words cannot describe my gratitude in knowing the support I've been receiving and the prayers that have been said for me in this process. I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who love me and push me, even when I'm uncomfortable and want to give up. I have grown so much during this process.

I want to say a special thank you to Greg & Jess Antonow, of Bless the Messy. They have been working so hard and long with me to get everything just right with all the illustrations for the book. I had a vision, and they brought it to life. You guys are AMAZING. (Go check out their work!)

Love to you all,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment